Follow The Republic:
• Scott Brown and staff for going above and beyond taking the time to teach me about restoring my grandmother's table, from Suzi Bruin.
• Mr. Greathouse from Hope for helping me get my car started Thursday night, from the lady in the blue Buick.
• Brian at Indoor Comfort Solutions for fast service getting my furnace fixed, from Rick.
• REMC for the fast and efficient work on my power line, from Louise.
• the Hospice of South Central Indiana for the great care of June Smith during her stay, Ray Smith, Pam Jones and family.
• all the credible people who have separated themselves from those who belittle others.
• Second Baptist Church, Greentree, Keepsake Village and Golden Corral for their Veterans Day observances, from Thom Jester.
• Jeff Oakes for being the best Christian man I have known, from Estella Brooks.
• Onions to
• the broomball officials for allowing a game to get out of control.
• unions for causing another business to fail.
• parents who do not put their children's feelings first.
• inconsiderate people who set off fireworks in the middle of the night in November.
• people who think their neighbors like to hear dogs bark.
• the neighbors who have nothing better to do than complain about the young man in the loud red truck who gets up every morning to go to work.
• people who expect you to leave your house to take care of someone else when you are needed at your own house.
• people who lie about their time cards.
• the person who delivers the paper southwest of town who can't seem to do his job on time.
• those who want to secede from the U.S.
• the vet who will not see pets after hours.
• the local roofing company that has a slick-talking salesman and bogus workers.
• the catering company that didn't show up two weeks in a row for a wedding appointment.
• the restaurant that won't give customers free refills on tea.
• the restaurant that doesn't have a dishwasher.
• the person who dropped two kitties at my house.
• the people of Columbus who have chickens in their yards and the officials who do nothing about it.
• a rude stepmother who gave an employee a hard time for not smiling.
• a local pub's management for poor business decisions that caused it to lose clients.
• the U.S. Postal Service for failing to teach its carriers how to close a mailbox door.
• newspaper carrier in the lagoons neighborhood for consistently throwing my paper under a car, on top of a car or in the bushes.
• the local preschool with a 4-year-old who doesn't know his birthday, his parents' names, his numbers or colors.
• those who voted for Obama.
• the strikers for no more Twinkies or Ding Dongs.
• the friend who wants to take my job.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.