Follow The Republic:
• Margie, Sgt. Jen K, Lilly, Bryan and all the others who made our tour of Atterbury so enjoyable and informative, from the Red Hattitudes.
• the Yankees fan for giving me a jump when my truck wouldn't start Friday.
• Central Middle School for bending over backward to make sure my son, who has special needs, has everything he needs to help him get through the day, from Rebecca Ponder.
• Lisa Schreck at Miller's Merry Manor for always taking care of a problem when it arises.
• Zak Mathews and Stan Meyer for the cleanup from the property damage, from William Erfmeier.
• the gentleman in the orange Hummer who brought food and support to Local 132 third-shift strike team.
• Mark Eppley and Richard Snyder for helping in our crisis to become a blessing, from Linda A. Beard and Kathie Flohr.
• QMIX and The Republic for the great coverage and support of the Columbus East football team, from the Columbus East football family.
• everyone who participated in Hope to conduct all the activities Friday evening, especially Hope First Baptist Church for the delicious refreshments and the living nativity, from Hope residents.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!