• Margie, Sgt. Jen K, Lilly, Bryan and all the others who made our tour of Atterbury so enjoyable and informative, from the Red Hattitudes.
• the Yankees fan for giving me a jump when my truck wouldn't start Friday.
• Central Middle School for bending over backward to make sure my son, who has special needs, has everything he needs to help him get through the day, from Rebecca Ponder.
• Lisa Schreck at Miller's Merry Manor for always taking care of a problem when it arises.
• Zak Mathews and Stan Meyer for the cleanup from the property damage, from William Erfmeier.
• the gentleman in the orange Hummer who brought food and support to Local 132 third-shift strike team.
• Mark Eppley and Richard Snyder for helping in our crisis to become a blessing, from Linda A. Beard and Kathie Flohr.
• QMIX and The Republic for the great coverage and support of the Columbus East football team, from the Columbus East football family.
• everyone who participated in Hope to conduct all the activities Friday evening, especially Hope First Baptist Church for the delicious refreshments and the living nativity, from Hope residents.