Follow The Republic:
• Parkside’s Lego League teams and coaches for a great job at the competition at Foundation for Youth.
• Mark and Sherry Yeaton and the youth of Ogilville church for their donation of food for our almost empty food pantry, from Lts. Alan and Jodi.
• the group of girls from Richards Elementary School for having signs to hold up and cheering loudly for all the Girls on the Run teams, from a fellow spectator.
• the young lady at ZwanzigZ Pizza for making my birthday celebration extra special, from Gloria Steyer.
• Kyle Reardon for his quick actions and possibly saving my son’s eyesight, from Tonya Kiel.
• Asbury United Methodist Church choir, bell ringers, musicians, Julia and Pastor Dave for an inspiring worship service.
• John Shoaf, Renee, the gentlemen in the white van, the paramedic from Jonesville Volunteer Fire Department and others for stopping to help with the mattress stuck underneath the truck last Saturday, from the Murphy family.
• Real World Testing for their support of the Columbus Young Marines for all these years.
• Onions to…
• veterans who think they are owed something instead of thanking the taxpayer.
• any union employee who files for unemployment benefits after losing their job due to their own decision to strike.
• The Republic for not printing anything about Devin Gilpin who won the UMP National Championship for 2012.
• the loud red truck that woke us at 4:30 a.m. Saturday morning, showing little respect for the neighbors.
• The Republic for confusing equality and quality.
• people who blame the union for a failed business instead of the company’s poor management decisions.
• those still complaining about the election almost two weeks later.
• the cashier who laughed at the disabled bell ringer.
• businesses that don’t return phone calls.
• people who steal items off graves.
• the three cars that flew past my 4-year-old daughter’s bus on U.S. 31 Monday morning.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!