Follow The Republic:
• Cathy Brummett and her Richards Elementary School's girls basketball team for coming out to support all the Girls on the Run teams in the 5k race on Saturday, from Scott Wilson.
• Rachael, Betty, Kanika and Deborah for all your help on Monday, from Alicia.
• Columbus Regional Health's security staff member Ken for unlocking my car door Monday morning.
• everyone at Eastside Community Center for helping with the Thanksgiving dinner on Nov. 17, for the wonderful service and great-tasting food, from Shawna Gilley and family.
• Jim Porter at Richards Elementary School for sponsoring the Richards LEGO team the past three years, from LEGO team members and parents.
• Linda Brown for the beautiful roses, from Mary Fenske.
• Onions to
• elected official for making a joke of our city government.
• solicitors who go door to door on Sundays.Â
• the city street cleaning crew for ringing our doorbell at 6:30 a.m. and telling us to move our cars and then not showing up to sweep the street until 9 a.m.
• the driver of the silver Blazer for not obeying traffic lights and yielding to the turn arrow at National Road and Washington Street.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.