Follow The Republic:
• the wonderful parents of St. Bartholomew School for the help setting up, serving and cleaning up for the all school Thanksgiving Feast, from St. Bartholomew students and staff.
• Justin Streeval, Cody Horner, Gavin Dolan for helping out before the game Tuesday night, from Mrs. Justis.
• Richards Elementary Student Council members and their parents for our Thanksgiving breakfast and all you do for our students and staff, from Mrs. Wenzler, Mrs. Harden and Mr. Porter.
• all the nurses, respiratory therapists and CNAs who gave great care to my husband, from Paula Jarrett.
• PIP Printing for your generosity in rectifying my huge mistake, from Regina.
• Racheal Hill for being accepted as the All-USA Community College Academic Team competition for the Columbus Ivy Tech campus, from United Way 2-1-1.
• Naomi Fleetwood-Pyle, director of “The Dixie Swim Club,” for an awesome job directing the cast, from an avid theater enthusiast.
• Beth Dawson for helping make the holidays brighter for our Angels of Love family.
• Linda Brown for the beautiful roses, from Mary Fenske.
• whoever turned in my lost purse at Aldi on Sunday.
• Gary Scroggins for the beautiful picture in Take Your Best Shot.
• everybody who took care of me before, during and after my surgery, from Sharon Henderson.
• Natosha Burton at Kmart for being courteous and helpful, from Craig and Teresa Buck.
• Linda Lewis and Wanda Moore at Columbus Regional Hospital patient financial services for the kindness and help Monday, from Betty.
• everybody who came to my retirement party, especially Patty Wade, Dave Lenart, James Toole, Debra Wiley and Carol Cox for having it for me, from Lois Matthews.
• Chase Stillabower for rescuing Buttons on Saturday, and for getting her back home, from the Cox family.
• Joan Allman, Jack, and Charlene Luker for helping with my garage sale Friday and Saturday, from Emily Fowler.
• Schmitt Elementary School basketball players and cheerleaders for their good sportsmanship, from the Yoders.
• Columbus Baptist Church for the turkey dinner that was delivered to our house Thanksgiving Day, from the Rothrock family.
• Onions to…
• city for banging on my door at 6 a.m. telling me to move my vehicle immediately when they didn’t come to sweep the streets until 1:15 p.m.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.