Follow The Republic:
• St. Bartholomew PTO for making the incredible all-school Thanksgiving feast possible, from St. Bartholomew students and staff.
• Keith for loaning me your copy of "50 Shades of Grey," from Anna.
• Sonja Calandro for the yummy peppermint swirl shake, from Sarah.
• Judy Rhude, Sue Putterill, Jeannie Wheeler, Rhonda Brill, Haley Tompkins, Maryjo and Mia Cusano, Angie Adkins, Kathy Mount, Ruth Compton, Donna Moore and my hubby for your visits and goodies during my recovery from surgery, from Donita Compton.
• Mrs. Yates, Mrs. Nagel and Miss McLemore for chaperoning Eagles' Nest for Mount Healthy's first home game, from Mount Healthy Eagles' Nest students.
• The Columbus City Council for passing the smoking ban, from a lifetime nonsmoker.
• Richards Elementary Student Council and its adult helpers for the wonderful staff breakfast, from contented staff members.
• Dr. Mernitz at Sandcrest Family Medicine and Dr. Thompson at Southern Indiana Surgery for their excellent care and exceptional kindness, from Ms. Williams.
• Onions to
• the driver of the sedan who turned the wrong way on Second Street on Sunday night even though there is a "wrong-way" sign there.
• taxpayers who feel they deserve a thank-you from veterans who have served our country to protect our freedom.
• Columbus City Council for never listening to the voters about how our tax dollars are spent.
• for not understanding that diversity leads to mediocrity.
• those applauding the smoking ban but failing to recognize all of the industrial pollution they are breathing.
• citizens who refuse to acknowledge that "Big Brother" is running our lives.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!