Follow The Republic:
• the Knights of Columbus for delivering the tables and allowing us to use them for the feast, from St. Bartholomew students and staff.
• Deanna Wenzler, Jim Porter and Milly Harden for your creative leadership with Richards Elementary School Student Council over the years, from the W.D. Richards staff.
• Chelsey Stillabower at Country Paws Grooming for taking such good care of our rescued dog on Saturday, from the Cox family.
• the lady in front of me at the drive-thru at the downtown McDonald's for paying for my meal.
• Cynthia Workman for the great Letter to the Editor.
• all veterans who have risked and lost so much for us.
• Columbus Call-A-Bus service for the great transportation service.
• Claire for keeping the streets of Columbus safe.
• Johnny on the Spot Carpet Cleaning for doing a great job cleaning our carpets.
• Melody at Rau Family Medicine for the kindness, from Sam Lawson.
• Columbus City Council for approving the smoking ordinance.
• the seventh-floor rehab at Columbus Regional Hospital for the friendless and helpfulness, from Linda Bladen.
• the staff at CRH for being so kind when I had surgery and telling me jokes about the basement jail cell, from Wade Hooten.
• Larry and Glen at Sears Auto Center for saving me a major expense on my car.
• the lady who found my purse in the shopping cart at Marsh and returned it to the store.
• Columbus North men's soccer team, parents and coaches for inviting me to the banquet and for the gift, from your bus driver, Charlene Bryant.
• the Schmitt Elementary School basketball team and cheer coaches for setting a great example for the kids about sportsmanship.
• Mayor Brown for being the greatest mayor Columbus has ever had.
• the city street cleaners who take the time to knock on a door to ask if a car can be moved instead of calling a tow truck.
• St. Bartholomew Catholic Church for making sure I had a ride to Four Seasons on Thanksgiving, from Mary and Rebecca Fenske.
• Kim, Bruce, Mike, Tammy, Mark and Em for all their help on Thanksgiving with the great food and cleanup, from Mom and Dad Lambrecht.
• Onions to
• the strikers who cause drivers to have flat tires.
• customers who open packages, steal and trash stores when they shop.
• the church that had a contemporary service instead of a traditional service.
• neighbors who leave trash in their yards for months at a time.
• the grocery store that doesn't honor its sale ad.
• Columbus Transit for no bus service Friday morning and no signs all week to notify riders.
• those who don't realize it's legal for me to hunt on my property.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.