Follow The Republic:
• Blackerby's Hangar 5 for catering our Thanksgiving feast, from St. Bartholomew School.
• Martha Tuttle for the wonderful oranges and the magazines, from a grateful neighbor.
• Dr. Owen Forbes and staff at the Oral and Maxofacial Surgery Clinic for the kindness Wednesday, from an apprehensive patient.
• First United Methodist Church for donating homemade cookies for carolers to distribute at Camp Atterbury, from thankful friends.
• the person who bought my lunch at Bob Evans on Tuesday.
• Larry Fisher for taking care of the grave blanket situation and the beautiful bouquet of flowers, from Sandy Retz.
• Pat Carman, Terri and Mike McNicholas for the nice dinner, from Alvera (Mom Nick).
• Phyllis Bush for another near-perfect haircut, from a longtime customer.
• Mike and Janet Baldwin for the get well card, from Wanda.
• Columbus Police Officer Troy Love and other Columbus policemen for the protection, from John Tinkey.
• the person who found my cellphone and turned it in at Marsh, from a grateful customer of Marsh.
• Larry Fisher for the support, from the Mitchells and the Noblitts.
• Tammy Miller and Amber Owens for the delicious Thanksgiving meal, from Bill and Betty Bailey.
• Carol Daily for the cute turkey-shaped butter.
• the lady who was standing behind me at Target for sharing her tutus with me on Black Friday, from Amy Anderson.
• Bambi and Melissa for clearing my garden, from Kay Seban.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.