Follow The Republic:
• the house on Westenedge Drive for the lovely blue Christmas lights.
• Onions to
• any privately owned business that thinks they can hold the taxpayers of Columbus hostage.
• the restaurant that provides a winter outside dining experience to it's indoor patrons by not having a workable entrance/exit strategy for cold weather.
• the bank who put a two-week hold on my check, keeping me from doing Christmas shopping.
• the offensive quote about smaller farmers.
• whoever stole the glass door knocker at the garage sale last week.
• whoever is going around cutting cords for Christmas decorations in half.
• The Republic for not running my Onion.
• rural postal delivery carriers who cram packages in mailboxes, damaging them, instead of leaving them on the front porch.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.