Follow The Republic:
• LuAnn at Hope Veterinary Clinic for your kind words and support helping me through a difficult day, from Sharon Thompson.
• Dr. Dan, Melissa, Steven at Vermillion for decorating our Christmas tree Sunday, from Richard and Marge Roseberry.
• the passers-by, neighbors, paramedics, staff at Columbus Regional, Southwest Fire Department, friends and families that helped our children after the accident Saturday evening, from the parents of the five young men.
• Dr. Pawlus and his wonderful staff for the best dental care, from Cindy Lawson.
• Matt McKain and the Indiana University men's soccer team for their success in the national tournament.
• police officer who got the begging "Santa" off the corner of Central Avenue and U.S. 31 on Monday.
• Officer Zach Burbrink for leading a great tour of the Columbus Police Department, from Cub Scout Pack 593: Bear Den.
• the rock quarry truck driver for pulling to the side of the road on State Road 46 so I could pass you, from the grateful driver of the Grand Prix.
• Kirt Aton for finding my purse and calling me, from Ellen.
• Kate on Riverside Drive who found my puppy and brought him home safely, from Jewel.
• Mayor Brown for standing her ground.
• Lts. Alan and Jodi Sladek for the nice meal and gifts, from the Salvation Army Advisory Board.
• the nice man at Tire Barn for repairing the trailer tire Friday morning, from the Adams family.
• Onions to
• convenience store for keeping gas at $3.59 over the Thanksgiving weekend.
• library for having nasty restrooms.
• the person stealing my paper out of my mailbox on Georgetown Road.
• trenching company who will not return to finish the job.
• company that charged me double for my newspaper on Thanksgiving Day.
• The Republic for not printing the name of the IU forward who scored 19 points.
• disorganization with the street sweeping process causing citizens to get their primary transportation towed because sufficient notice was not given.
• downtown store for no longer allowing customers to shop for clothing, bedding, etc. in their store.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.