Follow The Republic:
• Carol, Marty, Tim, Judy, Loretta, Debbie, Wilma, Rebekah, Kathy, Kiley, Becky, Fern, Nellie for delicious food and cleanup for our church dinner, from Pastor Kelley and Apostolic Bible Church.
• Mr. and Mrs. Fulp for stopping and alerting me to the chimney fire and for calling the fire department, from Mrs. Lane.
• East Columbus United Methodist Church for its wonderful Christmas Circus and all the much-needed clothing the children received, from a grateful grandma.
• the lady and gentleman, and the lady who came later, for stopping when no one else would to see if I was OK when I ran out of gas in front of Briarwood Apartments and for letting me use your phone, and the lady in the truck for staying with me until hubby came, from a thankful friend.
• Bob's Car Wash, especially the man who buffed and waxed my car in plenty of time for a car show, from Laurie Whitis.
• Yvonne Spilker for the pie, from Susie.
• the man who paid for the video game for the boy in the wheelchair at Walmart.
• Mark and Emily Lambrecht for being great hosts for the family gathering Friday, from Mamaw and Papaw Miner.
• St. Peter's Lego Lions for winning the southern Indiana regional Lego robotics league.
• city garage for great customer service and the trash pickup on Hege, from MB.
• the Downey families for including us in your Thanksgiving celebration, from Richard and Marge Roseberry.
• Jim Lienhoop for standing tall.
• Onions to
• the person who walks two dogs on school property every afternoon and doesn't clean up after them.
• person in Walmart for being overbearing and causing the argument about the Black Friday straight talk phones.
• people who take up two parking spots.
• elected county official that made an obscene gesture to another person in the local department store.
• The Republic for publishing the incorrect photo of Dr. David Thompson.
• thrift store that takes donations then tries to sell for a new price.
• new smoking ban and those who believe they are above our Constitution.
• vandals who cut all four tires on the black SUV sitting in the driveway on Della Road on Saturday night.
• City Council for going to meetings unprepared.
• the driver who turned the wrong way on the one-way part of California Street on Monday night.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.