Follow The Republic:
• Senior Minister Justin White, Music Minister Dan Wallace, orchestra, choir and everyone who helped make First Christian Church "Adventures in Christmas Worship" so inspiring and joyful, from an appreciative attendee.
• the employee at Sam's Club that found my purse, since company policy did not allow me to leave you a finders fee, I placed $20 in The Salvation Army bucket in your honor.
• Peggy Wampler for the yummy cookies, from MCS.
• Kroger self-service clerk for her extra efforts to help an early morning shopper.
• Kristi Minneman for her Letter to the Editor in the Dec. 5 Republic, from another mother.
• Aaron Hankins for standing up for our personal freedom and speaking the truth, from an ex-smoker.
• the nice couple who let me sit in their extra chair at the parade, from Nancy Green.
• Tim at Kroger Pharmacy for being so helpful.
• Judy Kiesow for a wonderful Christmas party.
• Mark and Jamie Schaefer of Schaefer's Photos for the excellent photos, from Tim and Kelly Waggoner and Tyler Allen Racing.
• Coers Family Eyecare for helping me find the best way to use my insurance dollars and the Christian music they play in their office, from a grateful patient.
• Mike and Dana DeBaun for the beautiful Christmas decorations and all your hard work, from Lisa Thayer and Dawn Wilson.
• Crystal at Smith's Row for helping to make our anniversary extra special, from Larry and Ann Moore.
• good Samaritans that stopped on Carr Hill Road Tuesday afternoon to make sure our son was OK after his accident, from Michael and Amy Tracy.
• very kind gentleman who jump-started the car for the lady and the little boy in front of the bank in Hope.
• David Mitchel for all the great jobs you do for me, from Marilyn.
• National Alliance for the Mentally Ill for the outstanding annual Christmas dinner at First Christian Church, from an appreciative client.
• Onions to
• the person or persons responsible for the evacuation drill in the pouring rain.
• The Republic for continued late delivery of the newspaper in the Tipton Lakes area.
• the people smoking at the Festival of Lights Parade.
• The Republic for not having Sharon Randall in the paper.
• gas station attendant who was cursing and screaming into her cell phone while customers waited.
• person who did not invite retired employees to the Christmas dinner.
• law enforcement for not shutting down illegal gambling machines at a local bar.
• person or persons who shot the 150-year-old weather vane off the top of the 150-year-old barn.
• those who voted for church to begin at 9 a.m. during the winter months.
• newspaper for not having coaches poll for the boys football players.
• those who stole balloons from my daughter's birthday table at The Commons playground Saturday morning.
• whoever is taking The Republic out of the paper box in Zephyr Village without paying for it.
• newspaper delivery person that left an unwrapped soaking wet paper Sunday morning on Hinman Street.
• senior church minister who only delivers a few sermons per month.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.