Follow The Republic:
• the nice lady who paid for my breakfast at the downtown McDonald's Thursday morning.
• Patti at Patti's Diner in Hope for the wonderful Christmas lunch, from Sharon, Lisa, Melissa, and Tina.
• Southside's Sixth-Grade National Anthem singers for doing a wonderful job of representing yourselves and your school while singing the National Anthem before each Southside home basketball game.
• the downtown UPS driver for tracking down my correct address.
• Kelly Wilson and all the visual and performing artists involved with "The Exquisite Corpse" at the IU Center for Art and Design.
• Cracker Barrel for going above and beyond customer service for finding the important paper I left at our table Saturday evening, from Carolyn Smith.
• Matt McKain, Dylan Lax, and the Indiana Hoosiers for making it to the NCAA soccer Final 4.
• Lts. Alan and Jodi Sladek for their smiles and care during this busy time of the year, from a friend.
• the lady who tipped me $20 when she felt her husband was being "rude" to me, from your local barista.
• Kim Knight for being a wonderful wife, from Rob Knight.
• Ronnie Clark and Greg Simo for setting up my TV, from Luretta Clark.
• David Whitehead for being such a hard working family man, from Chandra and Susan.
• Columbus Police Department for the help, from Bertha Maple.
• The Republic for the informative columns about Glenda Ritz, from an interested citizen.
• MacKenzie Best for making honor roll at Columbus East, from Grandma and Grandpa Goddard.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.