Follow The Republic:
• Wes Jones for all your help, from Charline and Phil.
• Marilyn at the Bartholomew County Assessor's Office for your kindness, patience and professionalism Friday afternoon, from Sheryl.
• Donna for offering me her employee discount at Cracker Barrel, from Debbie Hartwell.
• the first-graders at Smith Elementary who volunteered to bell ring for The Salvation Army at their home basketball game, from Lts. Alan and Jodi Sladek.
• my family for their unconditional love, from Bev.
• John Armstrong for an awesome article about God's will on marriage and divorce, from a sad divorcee-to-be.
• Fire Station No. 1 for displaying the antique fire trucks again.
• people who take the time to donate blood and save lives.
• the leather shop on Road 11 for the way you have lit up and decorated the building and for the wonderful customer service, from two grateful customers.
• Kristi Minneman for the Letter to the Editor, from Tiffany Southern.
• those who do not want to legalize marijuana.
• Carol and Jerry Maley for the beautiful holiday wreath.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.