Follow The Republic:
• Dr. John and Nancy Gilliland for the wonderful program of Christmas music at our party, from Rugby Chapel.
• Peggy and Paul Humes and Betty Lucas for the wonderful breakfast they prepared and served on Sunday, from Elizabethtown United Methodist Church family.
• Aaron Hankins for his nanny state warning, from we non-smokers.
• Bush's Market for our authentic pioneer experience, from Mrs. Harden and the Richards fourth-graders.
• Mike Mullett for his clear statement of the many negative impacts of the Edwardsport Coal Gasification plant and The Republic for printing it, from Noel Taylor.
• Bartholomew Consolidated School Corp. for continuing to fund vitally important pre-kindergarten education through Busy Bees.
• Tracy Coleman and Cummins Tech Center Team for mulching our trails at the wetlands, from Bartholomew County Solid Waste Management District.
• Gary and Marilyn Cheek for visiting my mother, Gloria, in hospice and for being the giving people you are, from Steven Wilson.
• honest person in North Vernon who turned my wife's lost billfold in.
• Aaron Hankins for his spotlight Letter to the Editor clearly describing the threats to our personal and community liberties, from Don Strietelmeier.
• BCSC gentleman at the bus garage who helped me start my car when it died at the doctor's office, from Patty Martin.
• Grant in the shoe department at Carson's for helping me find a pair of shoes, from a grateful customer.
• Kathy Stump for delivering our Christmas tree, from the Klei family.
• Karl at Goodwill for being a super person and helping me out.
• Karen Greathouse for her wonderful column in Monday's Republic, from Nancy Warren.
• Jayna and Kendal for the specially decorated "Gram" Christmas tree, from Gram.
• World of Pentecost choir for the awesome Christmas concert on Sunday.
• Judy Devening for helping many veterans file the necessary papers to receive benefits from the VA.
• Onions to
• whoever stole the $20 worth of gas at the gas station.
• the roofing company that charged more than the estimate.
• the leadership of the religious school that has no clue how to lead.
• Bartholomew County for hiring a family member and not holding them to the same working schedule as other employees.
• the person who stares in my window every day.
• those who accuse the previous administration of crooked dealing.
• person who stole my coat Monday morning.
• nosy family members.
• noisy child at the Columbus City Band concert who annoyed everyone in the audience.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.