Follow The Republic:
• Barb Johnson for being such an awesome school marm and making our pioneer school so much fun, from Richards fourth-graders.
• Dr. Koopman and Dr. Schwartzman for another fun and enjoyable Christmas party, from your staff.
• Kristina Henry for being the best mom anyone could ever have, from Serenity Sample.
• Kyle Mikkelson at Best Buy for your courteous and professional attitude with our many questions concerning a laptop purchase Friday evening, from the Greene family.
• the high school student who donated beautiful gift baskets to Pregnancy Care Center for her senior project, from the Pregnancy Care Center.
• Dave Snyder for being such a positive, cheerful and patient man.
• YES Cinema for hosting my son's marriage proposal, from a happy mom.
• Call-A-Bus for waiting on one of our volunteers when she was having trouble with her wheelchair, from United Way 2-1-1.
• everyone who was helpful when Tori was injured, especially members of First Christian Church, the ambulance service, the nurses and doctors in emergency at CRH and the Hales family, from Pam Overfelt.
• Aaron Hankins for his Letter to the Editor.
• person in the silver SUV who bought my sweet tea and cookies, from Ally Arthur.
• serviceman at Thompson Furniture for prompt and courteous service that fixed our chair at a reasonable price, from the Placeks.
• Debbie Cotton for inviting me to her family Christmas party, the wonderful gift, and homemade cornbread, from Barbara Herold.
• Kenneth, Bre and Lynika at the Whitfield Drive Walmart photo lab for excellent customer service, from Betty Hill.
• Jim Abbott for fixing my Christmas star, from Bertha Maple.
• Onions to
• school for allowing one player to play on two teams during this past weekend's tourney.
• The Commons for charging the Columbus City Band $1,000 for using the facility for its free Christmas concert.
• city for having tacky, cheap-looking lights around the trees downtown on Washington Street.
• drivers who park in the fire lane at a local retail store.
• using such dim lighting on the Christmas tree outside City Hall.
• insurance company that canceled me after two accidents.
• people who use the small post office parking lot and are not going to the post office.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.