Follow The Republic:
• The Republic for its strong support of Heritage Fund's "Grant-A-Wish" program, from Mickey Kim.
• Access Ability for helping our volunteer with a wheelchair, from United Way 2-1-1.
• Ru Yi for helping us with the cuisine for our Asian Diversity Cafe project, from Olivia, Hanah and Callie.
• my family and Joann Wagner for taking care of me after my bad fall, from Barbara Herold.
• the angel who turned in the billfold at Jay C in the Westhill Shopping Center.
• Christin, waitress at Applebee's, for being a wonderful waitress and having excellent service, from one of the ladies in the booth on Monday night
• Mark Reynolds for collecting pop tabs for us, from L. F. Smith Elementary School.
• Cato Miller for the beautiful angel, from Nana Miller.
• Columbus Indiana Philharmonic and conductor David Bowden for the wonderful concert this past weekend.
• nice lady who paid for my food at McDonald's drive-thru.
• all our friends for prayers, food cards and visits, from Ronnie and Frankie Ziegler.
• Ed Johnson, Rick Anderson and Don Fye for all their hard work getting us into the house before Christmas, from Darin and Allison.
• Kimberly Harper at First Financial on Jonathan Moore Pike for going above and beyond, from Lillian Vannice.
• Mike Mullett for his article on the Edwardsport coal gasification plant, from Evelyn Garwood.
• Nichols Body Shop for promptly repairing my van window so I could go to Indianapolis, from a happy customer.
• the person who paid for our dinner at Steak 'n Shake on Monday evening.
• Doug and Shane for the Snoopy ornaments and mixers, from Aunt Marilyn.
• Paul and Myrna Shane for having the Christmas party for the Columbus Lions Club.
• the guy who helped four young boys with a blown-out tire and gave them his only spare.
• Onions to
• whoever stole the Wii game from my vehicle that was to be one of my son's Christmas presents.
• church for holding unorganized function causing tons of parking issues.
• those who think smoking should be banned in bars when drinking is as bad as smoking.
• people who have too many Christmas decorations in their yard.
• not having Sharon Randall in the newspaper again.
• family members who do not support family businesses.
• box store deli department that is not open when the store is open.
• cyclists who do not obey the traffic rules of the road.
• newspaper for unequal wrestling coverage.
• the politicians who want to give jobs to foreigners.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.