Follow The Republic:
• Our police, city, state and county, firemen, EMTs, teachers, nurses and doctors for being so brave to do their jobs.
• Greg Noel for finding my cellphone and turning it into Caddies, from Paul.
• Kathy Bush and the youth at Petersville United Methodist Church for a wonderful Nativity portrayal Sunday morning, from the congregation.
• The wonderful family that bought our movie tickets because we dressed up for “The Hobbit,” from Elgin and Mindy.
• Gene Hack and his C4 Team for your support with “A Columbus Christmas” and the shell project, from Carol Mauer.
• W.D. Richards PTO for the lovely holiday luncheon you provided for all of us, from Richards teachers and staff.
• John and Suzie Norman for the beautiful memorial open house honoring our loved ones, from the Noblitts and the Mitchells.
• Sandy Watts and her third-grade students at Parkside Elementary School for singing for the soldiers at Camp Atterbury, from the Perrys.
• Debra, Pam, Steve, Mike and Bill for a wonderful birthday celebration, from Norma Smith, mom.
• Columbus Young Marines and others who helped place wreaths on the veterans’ graves Saturday, from Thom Jester.
• First Presbyterian Church choir for singing the beautiful Christmas carols for the Armory Apartment residents, from Bruce Montgomery.
• Onions to…
• The restaurant that didn’t care when I found a hair in my salad and a roach on my table.
• The bullying video and to the kids who videotaped it and did not have the courage to help stop the violence.
• People who spit in public.
• People who don’t realize that people in Columbus celebrate Hanukkah and Kwanzaa, too.
• Apartment neighbor whose kids scream and cry loudly all day, every day.
• Person who kept all the Christmas card money that was clearly marked for “everyone.”
• People who are seen stealing from the flea markets.
• Lady in Walmart opening jars of lotion and tubes of hand cream and trying each one.
• Around Town staff for being biased.
• Messed-up traffic lights at National Road and Central.
• Law enforcement for not doing anything about drug dealers in Holiday Park.
• Restaurant manager who took a customer’s plate away before she was finished and charged her full price.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.