Follow The Republic:
• the house on the corner of Juniper and Pinion in Carter Crossing Addition for the beautiful Christmas lights.
• my friend Jana Burbrink for all her awesome help and the best vegetable soup ever, from Susan.
• the guys at John Staples Custom Pipes and Mufflers for doing such a fantastic job at making the Merkur sound awesome just how I wanted, from Kendra Stillinger.
• Debbie Malone for sending us the information about the hunter's education class, from Mikael and Matthew.
• Aaron Hankins for your courage in voting against the smoking ban and your great article about the loss of individual rights, from Reva Barnsfather.
• Margie Rominger for the wonderful and delicious candy from the girls at the Hope Bank.
• Mark and the staff at Advantage Heating and Air Conditioning for having such high standards of sincerity and trustworthiness, from Kim Kappel.
• Simmons Winery for providing a beautiful venue and delicious food at our holiday gathering, from Human Services Inc.
• Amy at Old National Bank and the Social Security office for correcting our problem, from the Carvins.
• Mrs. Brown and Mr. Burton at Southside Elementary for a terrific holiday program, from a parent.
• Larry S. Fisher for serving on the county council, from John Tinkey.
• our police, city, state and county, fire fighters, EMTs, teachers, nurses and doctors for being so brave to do their jobs.
• the city of Columbus for running a business out of town that won't pay a livable wage, from Joe.
• Donald Davis for the Letter to the Editor.
• Paul Moffitt and Jim Coyle for transportation for the Christian Men's Fellowship this year, from Jim Rager.
• the shopper at Sam's Club for finding and turning in the truffles I left in my cart before I drove off.
• the angel lady that gave me the $50 gift certificate at State Street Marsh for my groceries and the other angel who put my groceries in the car while it was raining and taking the cart back in the store, from Verdess Hammel.
• the quick-thinking young man on 20th Street who used his horn and maneuvered his small SUV to save us from two pitbulls that were jumping all over us, from a couple of grateful walkers.
• our Christmas carolers Cassandra, Madison, Bailey and Savanna for sharing your sweet voice in the White Creek area.
• Sam's Club, Kroger, Penn Station and Santa for helping make our family reading night with Santa a great success, from CSA Fodrea kindergarten.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.