Follow The Republic:
• Keith Luken for your excellent service at MainSource, from a grateful customer.
• Paula Jarrett for her Letter to the Editor in Wednesday's Republic.
• Ms. Wenzler's fourth-grade class at Richards Elementary for the pretty, hand-painted Christmas ornaments with encouraging messages donated to Cancer Care Center patients, from a patient.
• Betty Poynter, mom, for coloring my hair after a long day at work, from Connie.
• Ronnie's Body Shop for the amazing job you did on my Malibu, from Stephanie.
• whoever decided on the beautiful lights on Second Street Bridge on Wednesday evening.
• Taylor Brothers for making our Christmas brighter and for being such a caring and generous company.
• Onions toâ€¦
• the man in the brown truck parked in the handicap zone at Walmart who backed into the car behind him and left.
• basketball coach for working players hard in practice, then not ever playing them.
• people who think you can have too many Christmas decorations.
• The Republic carrier in the East Columbus vicinity who drives through our yard to put our paper on our porch.
• foreign-language teacher for showing extreme favoritism to certain students.
• those who try to equate smoking with drinking when one affects surrounding people and one does not.
• churches that have no decorations commemorating the birth of Christ.
• unfriendly people at the convenience store.
• parents who allow children to wear black and walk to school in the dark.
• rude and rowdy audience members at Wednesday's high school choral concert.
• minister of the church who continues to bully staff.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.