Follow The Republic:
• Bill Miller of RE/MAX Real Estate for his excellent customer service on buying my first home, from a grateful customer.
• First Baptist Church of Hope for donating the new toys to support my senior project for Riley, from John Stephens and Mom Tina.
• Roxanne and Fred for going above and beyond for a person in need, from Centerstone.
• Angel Mack for always being there when I need you, from Amanda.
• The Sandwich Shop in Columbus for letting me put a donation box in your restaurant for my senior project at Riley, from John Stephens and Tina (his mom).
• Tony Jenkins for the early Christmas gift, from Terry and Lorie Birge.
• Tropical Smoothie CafÃ© for the fantastic breakfast, from the public library staff.
• Katelyn at Joe Willy's for always having a smile and happy, welcoming attitude for us every time we come in, from happy, returning customers.
• Ron Cornett at Corner CafÃ© in Hope for all the Christmas sweets, from the girls of First Financial bank in Hope.
• people who donate their time and money without expecting anything in return.
• Jesse at Dollar General for running after me in the parking lot to give me a bag that I left behind, from Gary.
• Columbus City Council for the great job they are doing for the city of Columbus.
• Kay Darwick for addressing my Christmas cards for me, from Mom.
• John Oakcrest for saving me and giving me the Heimlich when I was choking, from your wife.
• Charles D. McDermott for being such a wonderful dentist and a great person, from the Bryson family.
• the Medora school superintendent for picking up bread for the kids at school, from Ben Redmond.
• Liz, Scott and Terry of CCR for doing a great job, from a grouchy old lady.
• John Shafer at westside Walmart for returning the pink folder you found in the shopping cart, from a grateful customer.
• Harry McCawley for the article on Ruth Harrison, from Edrie Martin.
• Richards Elementary School choir, band, strings and handbells for remarkable performances at the Christmas program, and the student council and their fundraiser for a worthy community cause, from Mrs. Turner.
• Onions to
• those who think drinking doesn't affect the people around them.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.