Follow The Republic:
Julie McCawley for the thoughtful and beautiful handmade gifts, from Kathy, Sheila and Jane.
• Wings for the Journey for the beautiful memorial service honoring our loved ones, from the Noblitts and the Mitchells.
• Phyllis Erdman and Tracy Stevens for the kindness they showed my son Aaron at our church Christmas program, from Pam and Aaron Hall.
• Mr. Marks and Northside Middle School for the moment of silence and the wonderful tribute to the victims of the Connecticut tragedy and for a wonderful Christmas concert, from blessed parents.
• Wendy and Susan at CMS for always watching over the kids, greeting us with a smile and being so helpful.
• The sweet lady in the car in front of me at the Third Street McDonald's for buying my breakfast, from a grateful person.
• Chris, Bruce, Gayle and Judy at the CLC for putting up the lovely Christmas trees in the Columbus Learning Center, Center for Teaching and Learning and the Advanced Manufacturing College of Excellence, from a friend.
• Sharon Mangus for reminding us not to miss out on the blessings of the season.
• David and Jody Brockman for the wonderful gift, from Mark Brockman.
• Shirley Day and Bible Church of Columbus adult choir for the beautiful Christmas celebration, from an inspired listener.
• awesome boat, snowman and Santa Claus lights on County Road 200S.
• Bonnie Boas for having our brunch group to your home last Thursday, from Betty Nolting.
• teachers, director and the children's choir at World of Pentecost Church for the wonderful Christmas performance, from Nana and Papa.
• Paul Moffitt and Jim Coyle for transportation to the Christian men's meetings this year, from Ken Rager.
• The Republic for having Sharon Randall back in the paper.
• Ester Burkett for cutting all the greenery for the veterans wreaths, from Pam Stone.
• special someone who left a Christmas tree on our porch, from the Petros.
• Aaron Lynott, Bob Kasting, Liz Lindsey and Derek Chastain from East High School and Brooke Lynott for the gracious escort, from Miss Sharon and Miss Sue's Busy Bee classes.
• Norman Funeral Home for the very nice and well decorated memorial open house.
• Onions to
• language teacher for showing extreme favoritism to certain students, while upsetting the other students.
• The Republic for not keeping up with the About Town posting, leaving out the 17th birthday wishes from my family to me.
• the church that has a concert on Sunday morning and does not preach a sermon.
• people that need to see their name in the newspaper at least once a week.
• car dealership that will not return calls.
• no coupons in the Sunday paper.
• those still trying to find a way to get taxpayers to pay for pre-K.
• law enforcement not doing anything about the drug dealers in Colony Park.
• whoever has nothing to do except knock over mailboxes.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.