Follow The Republic:
• Calvary Church of the Nazarene fellowship for the beautiful holiday dinner.
• Sadie at Bush's Market for a great job wrapping our meat, from the Mitchells.
• Dr. Hannah and the staff at Sandcrest Family Medicine for giving me such great care last Thursday when I needed it, from Renita Rowing.
• The Central Middle School parent who brought the office staff Subway cookies for Christmas, from the grateful staff.
• Angel Mack for being the best friend ever.
• Tori Prestel for a beautiful job, from Dancers Studio.
• Pam Stone and her staff at Rose Garden Antiques in Newbern for producing the 200 extra wreaths at the last minute for the Wreath Ceremonies Saturday, from the officers of the Sons of the American Legion.
• Flintwood Wesleyan Church for the personalized prayer blankets, from Roberta Mullins.
• The kind gentleman at Fifth Third who put $100 in my account, not even knowing me.
• Columbus North Drum Corps for a spectacular performance at the North/East basketball game, from a very impressed spectator.
• Annie Swope for showing the true spirit of Christmas, from the Joslins.
• Library staff for helping me find books and allowing me to renew books over the phone, from Kim Walker.
• Sam and Connie for helping me at Auto Zone, from Sharon Phillips.
• Rosemary Neff for being a wonderful friend and all the beautiful gifts, from Carolyn Burton.
• Chuck and Virginia Houser for your leadership and concern, from Mill Race Center Bible study members.
• Kelly and Tim Waggoner for the great trip to Florida, from Mom and Pappy.
• Dr. Katrina McGillivary for sending me for the second opinion on my shoulder, from Margaret Goodin.
• The lady and her son in the car that gave the crossing guards at Richards School two boxes of candy.
• Onions to
• The person with the loud truck on our street that wakes us in the middle of the night.
• The Republic for not printing letters to Santa this year.
• The Republic for the headline "Crosstown Shootout."
• For not feeling safe at work in the local schools or feeling like we cannot quickly protect the children.
• The people who feel it is necessary to post on websites the brutal beating at Central Middle School.
• Supervisor who makes certain people do all the work.
• People putting up end-of-the-world signs in the schools that are scaring children.
• Business that did nothing for the man who worked there for years when he retired.
• Local sports writer who always favors North.
• Assessor's office for thinking my property is worth 30 percent more than it was last year.
• Electric company for not solving the problem of residents in East Columbus losing power every time it rains.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.