Follow The Republic:
• Kelsie for the nice Christmas gifts you made for our pediatric patients at Columbus Regional Hospital, from CRH Pediatrics.
• the person from St. Bartholomew Church that anonymously gave an extremely generous Christmas present to a couple of young women that really needed it.
• Columbus North drum line for the awesome performance at the basketball game.
• Deputy Wehmiller for helping me get out of the field Friday morning, from the girl in the blue Mustang.
• the managers and wait staff at Montana Mike's for the wonderful Christmas surprises, from Dottie and Bill.
• the kind angel who found my credit card in the parking lot at Cottage Knits and to Kathy for contacting me and holding the card until I could pick it up.
• the law enforcement officers who made it possible for Landon to have a wonderful Christmas and to those who work hard to make Shop with a Cop possible, from his family.
• preschool teachers at Asbury United Methodist Church for their loving care of Brody and all of the Little Seeds, from Karen Johnson.
• whoever is responsible for the nativity at Christmas and the crosses year round on Goeller Boulevarde.
• the lady at Big Lots who bought toys for my kids while in line, from an appreciative father.
• the staff of Jasmine House Assisted Living for your attention and caring for all the residents and their families, the beautifully decorated fireplace, holiday parties and wonderful Christmas dinner.
• East Columbus Christian Church for the wonderful sermon and music by Gordon Mote, from Sue Eckrote.
• Josh and Caleb Calhoun for the Christmas earrings, from Donna.
• Jeff Bray and his second graders at W.D. Richards Elementary for their phenomenal performance of "Charlie Brown Christmas", from Mrs. Turner and Suzanne Baker.
• Melissa and Courtney at Sirloin Stockade for the excellent service, from the Grange Christmas party.
• Jonathan for helping me find the batteries I needed in Walmart, from Bertha Maple.
• the social committee at Southside Elementary for the wonderful pancake breakfast, from the Southside bus drivers.
• Mike's Car Wash for their "Keep Christ in Christmas" sign, from Pearl Moody.
• Jan and Lucille for the wonderful Christmas get together at the Armory apartments, from Bruce Montgomery.
• Adam Freyn for the cute wagon of fruit on my doorstep, from Janet.
• Dr. Fischvogt, volunteer dentist at Volunteers in Medicine for the kindness, thoroughness and generous volunteer work, from Sue Walls.
• Volunteers in Medicine for serving the community.
• Joan Bozell for the wonderful lunch, from the East retirees.
• Angie and Susie Prather for the wonderful doggie treats, from Nelson, Ellie and Mia Thorpe.
• Lisa at the assessor's office for the courteous and professional information about our questions about our assessment, from the two ladies on Tuesday.
• Rockcreek staff and teachers for providing children umbrellas in the rain.
• Bethel Baptist Church for the beautiful live nativity scene and refreshments.
• Bob Poynter in Seymour for going above and beyond to get me back on the road, from Jane Linney.
• John and Janet Jones of Scipio, for the beautiful winter wonderland.
• the nice young lady who helped the scared handicapped old lady to her car during the wind storm at CVS on National Road on Thursday.
• the person who brought in gift certificates to the single parent at Lowe's.
• Tony Irvin and Tresa Speers for the nice things you do for us, from Dad and Mom.
• Dove Ministries for adopting Keepsake Village for Christmas, from the residents.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.