Follow The Republic:
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to our readers
• Orchids to
• Myers Funeral Chapel and Indiana Blood Center for a very efficient blood draw on Dec. 20, from Glen Deaton.
• Columbus North High School department of instrumental music and directors Bill Stultz and Keith Burton for a very enjoyable winter concert.
• Lincoln Central Neighborhood Family Center and the Angels of Love program for the kindness shown to my family, from a mother of three.
• Andrew Laker for the great pictures on the sports pages and the East vs. North girls basketball game, from Bonnie F.
• Tiffani Flagstadt for the coupons for our new baby, from Lorelei Gatten.
• Teresa Newcomb for always sending me the nice Christmas presents every year, from Mom.
• Buck and Carolyn Imlay for the thoughtful Christmas wish, from June and Charlie.
• the beautiful lit Christmas tree on top of the hill on County Road 600S at the Fleetwoods.
• the thoughtful person who put a candle in my car Thursday in the green Ford Focus.
• Sam and Ronnie for helping me at Auto Zone.
• Lucy and Mark Baker for the wonderful early Christmas gift, from Alice Burns.
• Dr. David Lamb at First United Methodist Church and friends for a great Christmas celebration.
• Wilma Snyder on West Lowell Road for the beautiful lights as I drive into work each morning, from Judy.
• Barry Davis for the letter to the editor, from David Davidson.
• the Smiths for the beautiful light display on 525S.
• Danny and Vickie Hall for another wonderful Hall Christmas party.
• the young lady who gave me a gift card at Steak 'n Shake on Saturday.
• Mayor Kristen Brown for the Christmas card.
• Mable Walsh for the wonderful Christmas gift, fromÂ Rosie Asbury.
• Sarah Goins for being an awesome officer.
• Vectren worker for being so kind to show us exactly where the street was I needed to find to take Santa to party Saturday, from Santa's chauffer.
• the kind employee at the bead store who helped pay for a Christmas gift, from a man on a tight budget.
• the awesome lady at Walmart who paid $50 towards my purchase.
• The group of church people for the beautiful singing in Jonesville Saturday night.
• Sandy and Lily Retz for the delicious Christmas goodies, from Judy Wood.
• Doug Southern and Associates Roofing for the good job on my roof, from a satisfied customer.
• The lady that gave me $30 at Kroger, from Kelly Harden.
• East Columbus Christian Church for providing Christmas gifts to the dad and three small children.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.