Follow The Republic:
• Barbara McKain for always remembering me at Christmas and the nice gifts, from Aunt Estella Brooks.
• Shirley Elgar for the wonderful Christmas gift, from Rosie Asbury.
• Barry Davis for the Letter to the Editor, from someone who believes exactly as you do.
• Sherry and Rebecca at Kindred for the nice hoodie sweatshirts, from an employee.
• the Rev. Bob Vance for doing all you've done.
• Edinburgh Fire Chief Alan Smith and Larry Whitlock for finding a wheelchair for our mother, from Dan and Rita Garvey.
• the young lady who found a tiny bicycle for me on Saturday.
• Mary Lou Barkes for sharing her culinary talents with others.
• Ruth Carroll for taking us out to eat, from Sandy and Lily.
• all city and county law-enforcement officers for their high standards, from the Kappels.
• First Lutheran Church for the Christmas carols and gifts on Sunday, from Keepsake Village residents.
• Jessica Kylee and Amy at Ogliville United Methodist Church for an awesome children's Christmas program, from appreciative members.
• Missy at CCC for the nice Christmas surprise, from Judy Wood.
• Todd Voelz and Parker Portraits for the Christmas photo session, from a very satisfied customer.
• Amy and Victor for a birthday and Christmas present, from Dad and Mom.
• Brett Denny and family for the special music at Central Heights Church of God.
• Bev Grable for being there during and after my surgery, from Mom.
• the beautiful Christmas display at Nelson Ridge Road and State Road 46.
• Onions to
• the church that promised residents at an Alzheimer's facility that members would visit and bring gifts but never showed up.
• the person who found my gloves and didn't turn them in at the store across from where they were found.
• the young lady at local business who did not want to help a senior citizen with the purchase of a walker with wheels.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.