Follow The Republic:
• Best Buy and UPS for fast delivery of my wife's Christmas gift.
• the kind parent for the cookies, from the Central Middle School office.
• John and Janet Jones for the most beautiful Christmas light display, from Anita Austin.
• the Lloyd family for the beautiful light display on County Road 100 West.
• Kyle Foist for his donation of fleece blankets to the pediatric patients at Columbus Regional Hospital, from CRH Pediatrics.
• Betty Nichols for the beautiful sweater, from Carolyn Burton.
• the Columbus North drum line for an awesome halftime performance at the North-East game.
• Don Munger for his Letter to the Editor.
• Kroger pharmacist and techs for all you do for me, from Ruby Scott.
• Terry Johnson and his helper Charlie for a great job on our roof and for being a great roofing company, from Ruby Scott.
• whomever left the $5 bill clipped to the gum racks at Marsh with a note for someone to take it if they needed it and to have a merry Christmas.
• school administration, faculty and staff and Columbus Police for doing everything possible to make our schools a safe place.
• Lois at Marsh for being so thoughtful, from Diane.
• Onions to
• the outlet mall employee for not honoring the sale price as marked on the merchandise.
• our new downtown $1.5 million street sign garden.
• the driver in the huge truck who saw me fishtail on black ice but still tailgated me the whole way into town.
• Columbus residents for putting pre-K programs in a crunch and/or jeopardy of not being able to function.
• doctors who drop infant patients because their parents got a second opinion.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.