Follow The Republic:
Due to the high volume of storm-related Orchids for snow removal and other assistance and to ensure everyone is recognized in a timely manner, we will run an abbreviated version of those Orchids.
Scott Moore, from your neighbors.
• Ben Busic, from mom and Joe.
• Judy Roberts, from Nancy Hunter.
• Gary Ritzline, from the Ebeners.
• the Jordans on Kennesaw Court, from your neighbor.
• Don Baker, from Mead Village Neighborhood Association.
• Jim and Linda Baker, from Matt and Heather Bruner and kids.
• nice snowplow driver on West County Road 50S, from two very tired shovelers.
• Jim and Cindy, from Bob and Joanna.
• Jeff O'Neill, from Diana Davidson.
• Greg and Jeremy, from Sande Hummel.
• Dan and his crew at Four Seasons Retirement Center, from Peg and other grateful residents.
• Jacob and Amanda Virostko, from Roy and Martha Kinser.
• Scott Wells, from Roger and Candace McFadden.
• Mr. Merriam, from your elderly neighbors.
• neighbor from the Shelton family.
• Tony Garris, from Bonnie Reecer.
• Brian Singer, Dereck Whithead, Dana Whitlock and other neighbors, from grateful Betty Holder.
• Don Ingram, from Janet.
• Stephen Booher, from Clara.
• Brenda and Nick Sprague, from Aunt Betty.
• the angel, from John Tinkey.
• Terry Freeman, from Tom and Karen.
• Orchids to
• whoever is responsible for the Nativity at Christmas and the crosses year round on Goeller Boulevard.
• Jordan Ellison Jewelers for making my son and his fiance's Christmas a whole lot merrier, from Susie Prather.
• all the dedicated Republic carriers for delivering the paper during the snowstorm.
• Toby and Kelley England for the wonderful dinner and great time on Christmas afternoon, from Kirby and Angie Yoder and kids.
• Bart for your help when we were stuck on Cherry Street, from James and Jessie.
• the kind lady at Kroger on Christmas Eve for paying our bill when I couldn't get my debit card to work, from Katie.
• Clyde and Libby Neal for the Christmas gift and always being so kind and thoughtful, from Jim Robertson.
• Alex and Logan Turner for making the holidays great, from Aunt Dana.
• Monica, Jerry and Jerrica Grider for helping me throughout the year, from Shirley.
• the young couple who paid for my lunch at Montana Mike's on Sunday.
• Westside Community Church for the beautiful Christmas service.
• all the people who take the time, love and energy to put out beautiful Christmas lights.
• Joyce Leive for the amazing food she brought to me at work Christmas night, from Rhonda Lowman.
• Tony, Tyler and the two maintenance men at Premier Ag for making sure a man had propane before Christmas, from John in Grammer.
• Grandma, Marylin and Tom Herold for the wonderful Christmas at their house, from all the family.
• Jamie and Mark Schaffer for the Christmas goodies and visit Christmas afternoon, from Bill and Marty Fleetwood.
• Judy and Patty for the beautiful surprise Christmas play at church Sunday morning, from Arzella Gilpin and Sixth Street Church.
• Old Union Church and Pastor Kirby for their Christmas Eve service.
• Todd Franke for the quick response and service above and beyond, from the Leestmas.
• the driver of the grey Equinox with the sweet little girl in the back seat who paid for my meal at McDonald's Christmas Eve.
• Onions to
• The Republic for not printing Mother Goose and Grimm's 12th Day of Christmas.
• people who go sightseeing when there are travel advisories.
• Mall for making employees come to work during a blizzard and then closing a half-hour later.
• the "fast" food drive-thru that took more than 35 minutes to get through and it wasn't because of the number of people in line.
• not having Sharon Randall in the paper again.
• law enforcement for not controlling those who park in fire lanes in the shopping centers.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.