Follow The Republic:
• Dove Ministries for the wonderful care packages, from Rosie Asbury and Keepsake Village residents.
• Roxie and Bill Carver for taking me to see the Christmas lights and the wonderful dinner, from Rebecca Fenske.
• Lt. Alan Sladak, Lt. Jodi Sladak and volunteers at The Salvation Army for a great Christmas for my kids, from a blessed and thankful grandmother.
• the man who paid for my items at Walmart on Christmas Eve, from Kimberly Staley.
• Taylorsville First Baptist Church for the wonderful and loving gesture, Pastor Tom and Regena.
• Jacob, Lindsay, Brock, Carrie and all the family members who helped decorate the tree on Christmas Eve, from Gramma Harris.
• the staff at YES! Cinema for a wonderful Christmas night showing of "Doctor Who" Christmas special, from Whovians.
• Kim and Bruce Beecher for again hosting the family on Christmas Day with good food and fun times, from Mom and Dad Lambrecht
• Dr. Davidson at Hope Vet Clinic for seeing Romeo who was here from Wisconsin, from Susie Prather.
• Onions to
• people who want to get rid of their kids in pre-K instead of letting kids be kids and teaching them at home.
• the market on State Road 46 for never having enough supply for customer demand, forcing people to go elsewhere for what they want.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!