Follow The Republic:
• Due to the high volume of storm-related Orchids for snow removal and other assistance and to ensure everyone is recognized in a timely manner, we will run an abbreviated version of those Orchids.
• Michael Phelps, from the Hurts.
• Steve Bryant, from Debbie.
• Darrell Kendrick, from your neighbor.
• Starr and Marty Atwell, from Sue and Dean Smith.
• Rodney Garrett, from Debbie.
• Orchids to
• the families on both corners of Lakeside Drive and Taylor Road and their neighbors for the cheery outside Christmas lights, from a resident of Four Seasons.
• Brian Talyor for getting the new battery in my car, from Mom.
• Julie Bowling for the excellent Letter to the Editor.
• Columbus Police Department and Columbus Fire Department for a job well done.
• Columbus Baptist Church for an awesome watch night service and all the singers for the food, games and fellowship, from Carolyn Burton.
• Reed's Auto Care for doing such a great job on last-minute notice, from Tom Greene.
• Mike Gordon and Open Bible Baptist Church for the support, from the Greene family.
• Onions to
• the store for not giving its employees holiday pay if they didn't make it in to work the day after Christmas because of inclement weather.
• The Republic for picking and choosing what Onions and Orchids to run.
• whoever is responsible for the coupons being missing from my newspapers for the past several weeks.
• snow-removal driver who pushes snow into yards, breaking over hedges.
• the fences still being up after construction is done on Brown Street.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.