Follow The Republic:
• Due to the high volume of storm-related Orchids for snow removal and other assistance and to ensure everyone is recognized in a timely manner, we will run an abbreviated version of those Orchids.
• City snow-removal crews.
• Nice neighbors on 46 East.
• Todd Froedge, from Trooper Seth Davidson.
• Rick Titus and family, from Paul and Kim.
• Joe Feisbeck, from Larry and Jeanie Estes.
• Ron and Dave Panning, from Bev.
• Joe Zamarripa and Brian Singer.
• CRH Facilities, especially Greg Burns.
• Gordon Barker, from the residents of Randy Road in Pleasant View Addition.
• those who cleared snow at Two Worlds, from Ginger Bloom.
• Bob Campbell and his son, from Bob and June Terry.
• the angel, from Janet Petro.
• Gary Myers, from Sandy, Valeria, Sherry, Rita and Jean.
• The Republic carrier for Caldwell Place for walking through the snow to make sure all the papers were left on our porches.
• The Republic carrier in Grammer for delivering the newspaper in dreadful weather.
• the mail carrier who delivered mail walking in the blizzard when her vehicle was stuck in the snow at the Cedar Crest subdivision, from a grateful customer.
• Orchids to
• Tanya and Randy Sims or bringing me the delicious breakfast on Christmas morning and for being such thoughtful neighbors, from Jim Robertson.
• Christmas angels who left the tote filled with household supplies on my porch Christmas Eve, from Terry.
• Scott at Central Computer Repair for coming to Accessibility to fix the computer.
• Susie Prather for being a great person with a warm heart, from a friend.
• James Weddle for the great Christmas party, from the Weddle family.
• Rick at Riverstone Apartments for being so responsive to the needs and requests of those who live there, from Bertie Jean's Foods/DAGS Deli.
• Frank Barkes and Edna Hawley for hosting a wonderful family Christmas, from Diana and Ryan.
• Dr. Brooke Finke Case and the rest of the Athens Animal Clinic staff for the compassion and professional care you showed when we had to have our beautiful cat, Mollie, put to sleep.Â
• David Jones for his article, from a concerned Columbus resident.
• Onions to
• the man in the pickup truck who passed a line of 20 cars to get in the second lane of the split drive-thru.
• the person who put a big dent in my driver's side door while I was parked in my own parking space in front of my apartment and never left a note or knocked on my door.
• road crews that clear roadways and repositioned snow back in cleared residential driveways.
• the business that does not verify that you have car insurance.
• whoever is stealing flowers from my sister's grave.
• political leadership for not issuing an emergency declaration so all workers could stay off dangerous roads during the blizzard.
• a terrible snow-removal job.
• the snowplow driver who took out my mailbox and newspaper box.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.