Follow The Republic:
• Pastor Cook, Pastor Brandt, church family at White Creek Lutheran, Lavina Griffin, Pastor Marty, Ogilville Christian members and friends for prayers, cards and other goodies, from Jo H.
• David Wilson family for their kindness, from John Tinkey.
• Jeffery and Justine Hess for cleaning the snow from my drive, from Marilyn Nichols.
• The Republic for letting its readers learn about artists from or working in our community with the "Meet the Artist" column.
• the creative people sharing and living in our area.
• our neighbor, Tony Garris, for helping with the snow plowing, from Terry and Lorie Birge and Bonnie Reecer.
• Grace and the other wonderful people who helped me return safely home, from "Scout" the dog, Lisa, and Dave.
• Debbie, my nurse, for going way above and beyond to help me Thursday and to Dr. Michael Young for always going above and beyond in treating me with all my conditions and Carrie, Pam and Leslie, who take care of me all year long, from Connie Parker.
• Nettie and her family for sharing their belated Christmas lunch with us, from Linda and Janie.
• Kathy Burton in the eyewear department at Sam's Club for all the help, from a grateful sister, mother and grandmother
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!