Follow The Republic:
• Tony and Penny Goddard for coming out to check my furnace, from Linda White.
• the good neighbor for clearing both of our driveways, from Lester and Lillie Perkinson and Linda Perkinson.
• Mayor Brown for giving the city streets priority on snow removal instead of the People Trails.
• Ron Edwards and Bob Hunt at Bob Evans for making it possible and pleasant for me to have meals that are easy to swallow due to my radiation treatments, from Jo H.
• Bartholomew County Highway Department for the repair of our mailbox after the snow storm, from James Willis.
• Kirk Smith for the beautiful and delicious Christmas cookies, from the Davises.
• John Defler for the nice Christmas party and dinner you had for us, from Ruby Johnson.
• Bruce Dailey for your kindness and help, from Charlene Bryant.
• Daniel at the west-side Walmart for great service, from the Yeatons.
• Tom Adams on his retirement, from Linda and friends.
• Onions to
• whoever was responsible for changing the speed limit on the stretch of 100W that runs through Rosstown.
• the company that required its employees to work Christmas for time-and-a-quarter pay.
• neighbors with barking dogs.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!