Follow The Republic:
• Marcy Stapleton for being such a wonderful hostess, great role model and mother, from Buffy Stapleton.
• Larry Taylor, dad, for fixing the furnace, from Linda White.
• Kings TV Repair for doing a wonderful job fixing our big-screen TV, from Brent and Rose.
• Jay Heater for the column in the Sunday Republic.
• the man behind the woman and children in line at Walmart who paid for our bill, from a very thankful family.
• the angel for clearing my driveway on Georgetown Road on Sunday.
• Onions to
• making a cancer patient wait all night to see a doctor.
• not having the bus stops cleared out of snow.
• the vet who won't see pets on weekends.
• people who don't know how to park inside the lines.
• customers who don't use the dividing bars when loading their groceries onto the belt.
• people who drive in the left lane on Goeller Boulevard.
• holiday tournament organizers for not having individual player trophies for the winning teams.
• the rude person working the concession stand at Columbus Bowling Center for the Saturday 2013 High School Position Round tournament.
• the driver of the gray Toyota that passed the line of cars trying to turn into Smith School on the inside lane, while kids walking were trying to get to school.
• people who do not clean their sidewalks.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.