Follow The Republic:
• Ronnie for clearing our driveway, from Linda and Dickie White.
• Shannon Clulow for giving a ride to us after seeing us walking on the streets in cold weather, from Kashmira Mehta.
• The Shooting Institute for the exceptional Basic Pistol course they conducted this past weekend, from Kyle.
• Erik Piper for helping me jump-start the car, from Kashmira Mehta.
• The Commons staff, police department and people on the playground for responding so quickly, professionally and compassionately in finding the lost little girl Saturday at The Commons.
• The Hasslers for the kids' Christmas barn party and the cool horseshoe trees they received as gifts, from a happy parent.
• Neighbor who cleaned the sidewalk on Brent Cross with his snow blower during the big snow.
• Greg Rebber of Bob Poynter Body Shop for his kindness and for fixing the Jeep after my run-in with the garage, from Sherry Allen.
• Dr. Bergman for his kindness and compassion, from a grateful patient.
• Michelle at Chili's for outstanding service and friendly attitude, from John and Jan.
• The ladies sitting next to us at Steak 'n Shake who bought lunch for my sister and me, from Beverly and Rhonda.
• Jim Fleming for his letter to the editor.
• Great neighbors and families for kindnesses, from the Bautes.
• The woman who found my cellphone in the shopping cart at Target and turned it in to the front desk, from Sherry Warner.
• Mike Kamman and sons for always being there to help us out, from Shorty and Jean Fiesbeck.
• Onions to
• School principal for her unprofessional and rude behavior Monday.
• People who allow large dogs to ride loose in the back of pickup trucks resulting in the injury to at least one on 46 West.
• Relief agency that does not open on time so clients must stand out in the cold while staff stays warm inside.
• No turn arrow at the traffic signal at Whitfield and 10th Street.
• Local business that will not give phone numbers via the phone.
• Grocery stores that are not open 24/7.
• Adults who threaten children.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.