Follow The Republic:
• David Greely for pulling me out when I got stuck, from Jean Fiesbeck.
• Jared and the crew at Bob Poynter for getting my car in, finding and fixing the problem, from Karen Fitzpatrick.
• The lady that shared her umbrella with me while I walked into my work this morning and set the mood for the whole day.
• Officer John Thompson for going beyond your job in helping me get back on the road, from Taletha Baum.
• Bill Acton for the fish dinner last week, from the Foleys.
• Unknown angel who cleared our walks after the snow, from Bob and Sharon Hart.
• The policeman that stopped and picked me up when I ran out of gas and helped me, from Chris.
• Seymour gas stations for keeping their prices constant.
• People that help each other.
• The person who paid my dinner check at Applebee’s on Tuesday night, from Wilma Doup.
• Onions to…
• Neighbors who park their vehicles in front of other neighbors’ sidewalks.
• The restaurant that is once again holding Columbus hostage.
• Those who believe all grocery stores need to be open 24/7.
• Gas station on State Road 46 that always raises gas prices and calls the other stations to raise theirs.
• The stoplight at Second and Jackson for holding up inbound traffic when there is no cross traffic.
• Those who use churches to home-school children, using the church’s resources.
• Those who complain about parking between lines but are not careful opening their car doors.
• No turn arrow on the traffic signal at Gladstone and 10th Street.
• Anyone who allows the MSCB group to reopen a restaurant in the Commons.
• Person who threw out a lit cigarette at the gas station.
• The Republic for not publishing Edinburgh playing host to the Johnson County Tourney and not posting the Edinburgh scores.
• The newspaper that feels we need an article about a certain restaurant in Columbus at least four times a week on the front page.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.