Follow The Republic:
• Family that bought our lunch at Steak 'n Shake, from Beverly and Wanda.
• Seth Stone for earning honor roll and perfect attendance, from Dad and Ashley.
• Charlie and David Rau and office staff for helping me make my dream come true, from Bonnie Shehan.
• Jerry Hinderliter and Herb Perry for your help.
• Steve Garrison for the sharp knives, from the Flat Rock-Hawcreek cafeteria staff.
• Camp Atterbury for the tour, from Cub Scout Troop 585.
• Nancy and John, Bev and Jerry, Jim and Pat, Darrell and Judy for all the Christmas goodies, and Lisa for the beautiful poinsettia, from Joy Jacobs.
• Onions to
• City gas stations for jumping prices up and down.
• Parking patrol for ticketing downtown restaurant employees for parking on top of the 4th Street garage during their lunch shift.
• Cashiers who go to work with a fever and obvious flu symptoms.
• Pastors who constantly praise one staff member without regard to the rest of the staff who work just as hard.
• The man on the motorcycle with a baby on his lap.
• Driver of the white SUV who tailed me all the way to Columbus on Wednesday afternoon.
• Council members who think a chain restaurant instead of a locally owned one is the best use of the Commons space.
• High school kids on Home Avenue and 25th Street for throwing snowballs at the bus and hitting the window.
• Coach for using starters in the fourth quarter when they had a 40-point lead.
• Newspaper delivery person who delivers my paper later and later every day.
• City officials for being so controversial.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.