Follow The Republic:
• Zander Stone for earning perfect attendance and the good behavior award, from Dad and Ashley.
• Ron Cornett at Cornett's Corner CafÃ© in Hope for the great food, from the ladies at the bank.
• Trevor, Zachary & Tyler for the perfect attendances in school, from Grandma and Dave Kinsel in Florida.
• Randy Allman and Diane Doup and the Lincoln Central Neighborhood Family Center for all you do for the community and the assistance you offered us with one of our youth, from Lisa Gray and Day Treatment Program.
• Mrs. Crompton's fifth-grade class at Schmitt Elementary for their awesome costumes and biography presentations, from impressed grandparents.
• Susan for being the most loving wife and help mate, from Bill.
• the Adventurers at Central Middle School for the novel presentation and the creativity, from a proud family.
• Siggi for the homemade jelly, from Margie Peach.
• Tom and and my regular customer for the Christmas hug, from Brenda in the Kroger Deli.
• Jan Meek and her children's class at Hartsville Baptist for the very thoughtful get well drawings and Scripture, from Dottie.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.