Follow The Republic:
• Elijah Stone for the great job earning perfect attendance.
• Fred Nerz and Robert Nelson with the Columbus Score for helping make my dream come true, from Bonnie Shehan.
• Leah Hooker for your help.
• Franz Harker for making a run to the store at the last minute, from the Hauser kitchen staff.
• Brenda Ables for helping out a family at the Parkside basketball game.
• the team who led The Pulse at Yes Cinema on Thursday night, thanks for the great music and a message to get me thinking, from a visitor.
• Ashton White for going above and beyond in helping me with a banking issue, from Rhonda Lowman.
• Officer Chad Swank, Scott Wyke and others who stopped to see if I was OK after hitting the deer Thursday morning, from Vicki and Rick Anderson.
• the young lady for the great job singing the national anthem for the St. Peter's seventh-grade basketball game, from Karen Alis and the rest of the crowd.
• Mayor Kristen Brown and the Columbus City Council members for holding their ground.
• Don O'Rear for his Letter to the Editor.
• the Republic carrier on Marr Road who put our newspaper close to the door when it was raining.
• Onions to
• loud children at meetings.
• the coach who has different rules for different players.
• parents and coaches who call in Onions about who plays in an athletic contest.
• early-morning runners who do not wear reflective clothing.
• pastors who enjoy and encourage gossip.
• the design of the bicycle path on 17th Street.
• the person who sells puppies infected with the parveau virus.
• the woman who cut in front of everyone in the drive-thru lane Thursday evening.
• the people who don't understand that all basketball tourneys are not in Bartholomew County.
• city officials for not being professional.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.