Follow The Republic:
• Jim Wheatley for cleaning out my chimney and putting the handles on my cabinet doors, from Sandy.
• Starbucks for having such a huge order ready on time, boxed and ready for us, from the teachers of St. Bartholomew School.
• Megan at CRH for calling me about my lost item last week, from Aimee A.
• Bill Lazzell for his letter concerning the Second Amendment.
• Carolyn Peters who always has an ear for me and always picks up my spirits with her Christian attitude.
• the gentleman on the corner by Zwanzigz Pizza, who touched our hearts when he removed his hat while the funeral procession for my Uncle Mike Ferrenburg went by, from Tammy Coy.
• Amber Jade for being the most amazing wife I could ever ask for, from Jordan.
• Cathy King, director of Busy Bee Academy, for always putting our children first.
• Coach Riley for helping with the concessions during the assigned time for wrestling, from wrestling parents and team.
• Jeremy Hurd for being a wonderful loving husband, from Kelly Hurd.
• the young delivery person from Tropical Smoothie that surprised me with the orange dream and made my day.
• Andrew on his recent new job, from Dee.
• Amy Shaff for a gorgeous Take Your Best Shot photo in Sunday's paper.
• Haywood of Columbus Call A Bus for the exceptional service, from Mary Fesnke.
• Diana Shafer Setser for always putting our paper on our front porch, from the Gormans.
• Dr. Borhan for fixing me, from Sheila Deiwert.
• Onions to
• whoever is responsible for not fixing the potholes on Second Street in front of The Republic.
• the travel agency with bad customer service.
• public "servants" who have become so confrontational and petty.
• the doctor for being extremely rude and insensitive to new patients' needs.
• The Republic for not reporting breaking news such as road closures due to high water.
• radio stations that want listeners to check their website for road closing instead of listing them.
• the traffic sensor at Second and Jackson streets for contributing to the Highway 46 fiasco on Tuesday morning.
• those who throw their trash, newspapers and cardboard in the recycle bins at Kroger.
• the owner of the husky that keeps getting loose.
• the newspaper for omitting the last names on an orchid.
• those who are responsible for not placing a high-water sign warning that the road was closed in Garden City.
• those who are more worried about a restaurant instead of the meth labs floating around Columbus.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.