Follow The Republic:
• the kind man on Home Avenue for alerting me to a low tire and Dexter’s Tire for fixing the problem, from Sandy.
• Jordan Jackson for being an amazing husband, from Amber Jackson.
• Heaven Thompson for being an amazing daughter, from Mom.
• Linda at Columbus Animal Hospital for being brave enough to give Nigel a bath, from the Kwasniewskis.
• Our Hospice volunteer Ken Delap, for providing lunch for patients and families, from Kim and all her family.
• Cashier at Dollar Tree who gave me a glass of water that I desperately needed.
• Onions to…
• city for not putting up road-closed signs on State Road 11 near the fairgrounds, before coming upon the high water.
• traffic-light malfunction at State Road 46 and Jackson Street for causing the traffic jam all the way to I-65 on Tuesday.
• gas stations in Columbus for being 25 cents per gallon higher than at stations in Seymour and Nashville.
• The Republic for publishing too many stories about Mike Pence.
• grade-school coaches who only play certain kids and leave other kids that want to play on the bench.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!