Follow The Republic:
• the kind man on Home Avenue for alerting me to a low tire and Dexter's Tire for fixing the problem, from Sandy.
• Jordan Jackson for being an amazing husband, from Amber Jackson.
• Heaven Thompson for being an amazing daughter, from Mom.
• Linda at Columbus Animal Hospital for being brave enough to give Nigel a bath, from the Kwasniewskis.
• Our Hospice volunteer Ken Delap, for providing lunch for patients and families, from Kim and all her family.
• Cashier at Dollar Tree who gave me a glass a water that I desperately needed.
• Onions to
• city for not putting up road-closed signs on State Road 11 near the fairgrounds, before coming upon the high water.
• traffic-light malfunction at State Road 46 and Jackson Street for causing the traffic jam all the way to I-65 on Tuesday.
• gas stations in Columbus for being 25 cents per gallon higher than at stations in Seymour and Nashville.
• The Republic for publishing too many stories about Mike Pence.
• grade-school coaches who only play certain kids and leave other kids that want to play on the bench.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.