Follow The Republic:
• cities of Nashville and Seymour for having better gas prices than Columbus.
• ER physician, Dr. Chastain, RN Tim, and tech Susan for your professional care and always getting my husband's IV, from Paula Jarrett.
• the catering employee who found my purse and turned it in to The Commons office, from a grateful lady.
• the couple who paid for our breakfast at Cracker Barrel on Sunday morning.
• coach Villiger and the boys eighth-grade St. Bartholomew basketball team for our fantastic win on Wednesday night, from all your loyal fans.
• The Republic for all the coverage of Gov. Mike Pence, from a reader.
• Schmitt Rockets and Richards Raiders boys basketball teams for an excellent game.
• wonderful mail lady for everything she has done, from Victoria and Jeffrey Crouch.
• Kevin and Derrick at Tire Barn for their kindness, patience and diligence regarding our tire sensors.
• Onions to
• parents who allow elementary basketball to control their lives.
• The Republic for not posting the men's and women's Big Ten basketball schedules.
• city officials for not attending any of the celebrations or the inauguration of the new governor, Mike Pence.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.