Follow The Republic:
• cities of Nashville and Seymour for having better gas prices than Columbus.
• ER physician, Dr. Chastain, RN Tim, and tech Susan for your professional care and always getting my husband's IV, from Paula Jarrett.
• the catering employee who found my purse and turned it in to The Commons office, from a grateful lady.
• the couple who paid for our breakfast at Cracker Barrel on Sunday morning.
• coach Villiger and the boys eighth-grade St. Bartholomew basketball team for our fantastic win on Wednesday night, from all your loyal fans.
• The Republic for all the coverage of Gov. Mike Pence, from a reader.
• Schmitt Rockets and Richards Raiders boys basketball teams for an excellent game.
• wonderful mail lady for everything she has done, from Victoria and Jeffrey Crouch.
• Kevin and Derrick at Tire Barn for their kindness, patience and diligence regarding our tire sensors.
• Onions to
• parents who allow elementary basketball to control their lives.
• The Republic for not posting the men's and women's Big Ten basketball schedules.
• city officials for not attending any of the celebrations or the inauguration of the new governor, Mike Pence.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!