Follow The Republic:
• Mike Pence for making Columbus proud and being elected governor, from a supporter.
• Connie Huckaby, Jackie Brown and family for the clothes that you gave me, from Zaeleigh.
• Larry West for unfurling old glory and flying our flag once again on State Street, from Bob Monroe.
• Betty Gallagher.
• the young man who pulled over to see if I was OK after I totaled my car while witnesses kept driving by, offering me his coat and staying with me while I waited for my husband.
• the many people in vehicles who stopped and pulled off the road as the funeral procession for our sister passed on the way to the cemetery, from Judi Cox.
• Milo and Diane Smith for sharing the fun evening with us at the Pacers game last week, from Tom and Gina Lucas-Wetherald.
• Kramer's Restaurant for wonderful service, hospitality and great food/prices, from Aaron and Erin Miller.
• Mark and Matt Newton from Tech Reconnect for the great service and always being there for us, from Dancers Studio.
• Caleb Hacker for helping Mom and Dad with the repair, from Mom and Dad.
• very brave elderly lady who ran back into the house fire after her baby doll and purse, from Elva Dexter.
• meat cutters at Marsh for being so helpful with special cuts of meat on Wednesday, from Cheryl Placek.
• all of the kind Call-a-Bus drivers, from Lucille.
• Hauser Jets seventh-grade boys team for the great job and always playing as a team and fans and cheerleaders for their support, from the Teltoes.
• Aaron at Ronnie's Body Shop for professionalism when towing my car in freezing temperatures, from April Wolfe Scott.
• Sue, Tom and Sally for the great football get-together Sunday.
• Reece Holmes for being a great dad.
• Leah at LaMode for the beautiful hair styles at the governor's ball, from Marge.
• the couple that helped me get my wife into the van at Target on Monday, from the Stillingers.
• Onions to
• employers that refused to let their employees donate blood during the blood drive.
• whoever is responsible for not cutting down the rotten tree on Caldwell Place.
• everybody that is complaining about Lance Armstrong.
• The Republic sports section for not including Edinburgh and Southwestern (Shelby) basketball schedules.
• the pharmacy that wants to overcharge on medications.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.