Follow The Republic:
• Columbus Revolution parents for helping clean up the gyms after HBA basketball games, from the Foundation For Youth staff.
• Alexis, Kaitlynn and Emmery for doing an excellent job singing, from Papa and Bobbie.
• those who who stopped for the funeral procession Sunday on State Street, from Randy and Diane.
• Susan at Applebee's for the wonderful service last Friday evening, from The Lazzells.
• whoever found and turned in my husband's wallet out at Westhill Sunday.
• Republic sports section for covering all Bartholomew County basketball scores, from Rhonda.
• Linda Mitchell and Louise Davis for the kind things they do for others, from a grateful friend.
• Lecia Clark and Donna Hill for the beautiful singing at Old Union Church on Sunday.
• everybody who came to my birthday party, from Evelyn Thompson.
• Beth Jones and Matt Rust at MainSource Bank on Jonathan Moore Pike for providing us with a wonderful community room for the past four days of training, from the Community Doer Program.
• Onions to
• the driver of the black Nissan who waited until the last minute to cut into traffic on Central Avenue on Monday morning.
• whoever stole the gas tank off of my grill while I was in the hospital.
• whoever threw away seven Labrador puppies in a garbage can with the top on.
• law enforcement for not doing anything about a vehicle that has been abandoned for at least a year.
• township fire department for not running on medic runs after 5 p.m. or on the weekends.
• rude people who work as customer service representatives.
• The Commons for allowing large groups to use up all the tables in front of Snappy Tomato and Subway, forcing others to eat elsewhere.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.