Follow The Republic:
• Holly, Zach, and Annie on 3 Tower and the respiratory therapists at CRH for the fine care my husband received, from Paula Jarrett.
• Dr. Rinehart for gentle and great dental work.
• the gentleman at the circus who bought my son a toy sword.
• Kelly and Kurt at 4th Street Bar and the Red Cross for paying for our hotel rooms after our house fire, from Amy and Del Smith and the kids.
• Alice Burns for all the yummy meals, from Lisa Welch.
• Onions to
• the post office for locking the lobby doors more than half an hour before the posted time of 8 p.m.
• any person who abuses animals in any way.
• the newspaper for not even mentioning the students who competed in the essay contest for Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.