Follow The Republic:
• Mary Hatton and family for all the wonderful food and help you have given us, from Harry and Marilyn McKinney.
• White River Clinic of Chiropractic for all the great care.
• the Central eighth-grade girls basketball players and parents for their hard work and help during our tournament, from Coach Speaker and Coach Miller.
• trainer from Tipton Lakes Athletic Club for giving me a ride after my tire blew on Wednesday on State Road 46, from Aaron Miller.
• Chad Winkle for feeding me late one night when no one else would, from a hungry friend.
• Karen Smiar on placing third on your floor routine, from Mom, Dad and Derek.
• Team Discovery teacher at Southside Elementary School for completely changing my daughters' outlook on school and life, from a grateful parent.
• Columbus North gymnastics team for being undefeated, from a proud mom.
• Dot Lambrecht for being such an inspiration to us all, from your family.
• Debbie Walton for taking me out to dinner, from Margie Peach.
• the amazing staff and manager at Fazoli's for their kindness, from a grateful customer.
• John and Mary Lou Washler for the good breakfast and friendship, from Clayton and Joan.
• Onions to
• supervisor who won't follow her own rules.
• school that has children walking door to door collecting money in this cold weather and the parents for sending children out alone.
• country music station that plays the same songs over and over, day after day.
• drivers who ignored the school bus stop arm Thursday morning on State Street.
• cable company for increasing rates for the second time in three months.
• supervisor who wastes the factory's office supplies.
• school bus drivers who disregard the yield sign at the intersection of State Road 11 and State Road 46 while traveling west.
• mail carrier who does not close the mailboxes.
• female driver of the blue minivan texting and swerving all over U.S. 31 South going into Columbus.
• gas station that is charging 41 cents more per gallon than other stations in town.
• person who stole my granddaughter's little pink purse from Goodwill on Wednesday.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.