Follow The Republic:
Schneck Medical Center
Briget M. Anderson, Brownstown.
• Infant female Barnes, Brownstown.
• Tia D. Barnes, Brownstown.
• Infant male Cash, Columbus.
• Kimberly R. Cash, Columbus.
• Alejandra Hermida, Columbus.
• Infant female Hermida, Columbus.
• Daniel L. Murphy, Seymour.
Brittany Dumas, Medora.
• Marquetta E. McKain, Seymour.
• Emery J. M. Merideth, Seymour.
• Jessica E. Merideth, Seymour.
• Carolyn E. Neal, Seymour.
• Virginia E. Noblitt, Jonesville.
• Jon R. Perkins, Brownstown.
• Norman P. Stepro, Seymour.
• Charity D. Stice, Deputy.
• Delainey J. Stice, Deputy.
12:20 p.m. — Theft in the 800 block of South Road 1100E in Seymour.
• 3:15 p.m. — Theft in the 2900 block of East Road 25N in Brownstown.
• 3:36 p.m. — Domestic dispute in the 1300 block of South Road 925W in Medora.
8:01 a.m. — Burglary in the 300 block of North State Street.
• 9:04 a.m. — Fire alarm in the 1200 block of West O&M Avenue.
• 4:45 p.m. — Theft in the 600 block of Buckeye Street.
• 9:32 p.m. — Prowler on Balsam Drive in Country Squire Lakes.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.