Follow The Republic:
Region Hospital, Police
• Schneck Medical Center
• Infant female Babbs, Seymour
• Jennifer R. Babbs, Seymour
• Robert L. Henry, Seymour
• Mildred Louise Sadler, Brownstown
• Karen R. Smith, Brownstown
• Lena Gail Warren, Seymour
• Teresa J. Kindred, Brownstown
• Dustin Arnett, 27, Versailles, warrant for failure to appear for revocation hearing, 2:10 p.m., by the Jennings County Sheriff’s Department, no bond.
• Darrell F. Little, 22, Commiskey, warrant for failure to appear in court, minor consumption, illegal possession of alcohol, possession of marijuana, reckless possession of paraphernalia, by the Indiana Department of Natural Resources, held in lieu of $1,455 bond.
• Keith W. Hibbs, 50, Columbus, failure to appear in court for two counts of drunken driving and public intoxication, 8:30 p.m., by the North Vernon Police Department, held in lieu of $2,055 bond.
• Robert Dunham, Jr., 35, North Vernon, driving while suspended, two counts of failure to appear in court, 3:02 p.m., by the Jennings County Sheriff’s Department, no bond.
• Ricky Joe Forwalt, Jr., 20, Columbus, intimidation, disorderly conduct, public intoxication and criminal trespassing, 11:15 p.m., by the Indiana State Police, held in lieu of $6,755 bond.
• Ismael Lopez, 19, Crothersville, Jennings County warrant for driving without a license, 6:36 a.m., by the Jennings County Sheriff’s Department, no bond.
• Kelcie Kopitzke, 18, North Vernon, disorderly conduct, 10:34 p.m., by the North Vernon Police Department, bond $605.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.