Follow The Republic:
• Thomas Ganote, 21, North Vernon, failure to appear in court after being charged with leaving the scene of an accident, 11:34 a.m., by the Jennings County Sheriff’s Department.
• Daniel Grider, 44, Elizabethtown, illegal possession of anhydrous ammonia, resisting law enforcement, and Bartholomew County warrant, 2:55 p.m., by the Jennings County Sheriff’s Department, no bond.
• Shawn Durham, 41, North Vernon, public intoxication while on probation, 3 p.m., bond $1,155.
• Perry Gammons, 35, Madison, bench warrant for probation violation, 6:30 p.m., no bond.
• Kurt E. Graham, 28, North Vernon, receiving stolen property, 11:10 p.m., by the North Vernon Police Department, bond $10,000.
• Joan A. Howell, 51, Corydon, reckless possession of paraphernalia, 12:19 a.m., by the North Vernon Police Department.
• Thomas A. McCune, 36, Butlerville, reckless possession of paraphernalia, 12:19 a.m., by the North Vernon Police Department.
• John E. Snyder, 29, North Vernon, reckless possession of paraphernalia, public intoxication and Jennings County warrant, 12:19 a.m., by the North Vernon Police Department.
• 12:19 a.m. — Disturbance in the 1000 block of Oak Meadows.
• 6:03 a.m. — Possible drunken driver northbound on State Road 7 coming into North Vernon.
• 11:32 a.m. — Theft in the 100 block of East Walnut Street.
• 4:11 p.m. — Report of road rage in the 400 block of Fourth Street.
• 6:28 p.m. — Property-damage accident outside Jennings County High School.
• 8:10 p.m. — Attempted breaking and entering reported in the 100 block of Meloy Street.
• 10:30 p.m. — Threats and harassment reported in the 600 block of Hoosier Street.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.